sábado, 1 de maio de 2010

MELLOW

Cool grass blowin' up the pass, don't you
Know I'm feeling mellow
I love your Roman nose, the way you curl
Your toes,
Baby, make me feel so mellow

It's the same old feeling' I get when
You're stealin' back into my bed again,
With the curtains closed and the window
Froze
By the rhythm of the rain

You make me mellow, you make me mellow,
Rockin' smooth and slow,
Mellow's the feeling that we get
Watchin' the coal fire glow

You make me mellow, I make you mellow,
Wreckin' the sheets real fine,
Heaven knows what you sent me Lord,
But God this is a mellow time

Going down to the stores in town gettin'
All the things we need,
Don't forget the beer my little dear,
It helps to sow the mellow seed

And it can't be bad,
All the love I've had
Coursin' through my life
Down in the pass
Where the wind blows fast
And mellow's feelin' right

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário